I felt I needed a big hit of fibre today so decided to have a flaxseed wrap for lunch. The wrap literally takes five minutes to make and taste lovely.
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed (you can buy organic packets of milled flaxseed)
- 2 tbsp water
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- Coconut oil for frying
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl
- Heat the coconut oil in a small omelette pan
- Pour in the batter and spread out evenly like you were making a pancake
- Cook for a minute then flip over and cook for another minute
- Transfer to a plate and wait for the wraps to cool down before adding the filling.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
Makes two wraps