I’m really excited about this recipe… five ingredients and five minutes to make, then with a bit of patience (and willpower), you have some delicious chocolate fudge to devour which is healthy, tastes fabulous and requires no baking!
- 100g quinoa
- 8 Medjool dates (stones removed)
- 2 tbsps of coca powder
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 4 tbsp of water
- Toast the quinoa in a pan for a minute until it turns golden brown.
- Put the quinoa into a blender and blitz until you get a flour-like consistency (I left mine a bit rough as I wanted some crunch). You can buy quinoa flour if you prefer.
- Add the quinoa and other ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the ingredients come together to form a dough.
- Press the mixture into a cling film lined plastic tub.
- Put in the freezer for approximately 3 hours to set.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Chilling time: 3 hours
Makes approximately 20 one inch squares