It’s the end of July and dismal outside so today has turned into a ‘lets create’ day.
I had sweet potato and courgettes in the fridge so thought I’d give fritters a go. They turned out really nice and were a perfect light bite. I served mine with poached eggs and ham.
- 2 small courgettes
- 1 medium size sweet potato
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsps of coconut oil
- 2 tbsps of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- Salt and pepper to season
- Pre heat the oven to 200c
- Grate the courgette and sweet potato into a bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients too and combine
- Cover a baking sheet in foil and lightly oil
- Shape the mixture into four flat pattie/burgers
- Place in the oven and cook for 40 minutes turning over after 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes