Want something which is healthy, quick and your kids will love too?
If yes to all of the above make yourself and the family some of these nuggets!
Sorry the photo is not my usual quality but I made these at 9.30 pm after dashing in from a boxing class and had 10 minutes to spare before having a sports massage!
400g mini chicken fillets
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp onion salt
- Pre heat the oven to 180c
- Blitz the almonds, paprika and onion salt in a food processor until you have a breadcrumb-like consistency
- Beat the egg and dip the mini fillets in before transferring them to the almond crumbs
- Make sure you turn the fillets both sides so every piece of chicken is fully coated
- Shake off any excess crumbs then put on a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes.
Serve with salad, homemade ‘slaw’ and roasted sweet potato wedges.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes