I wanted something quick to make and something super-easy on my tummy today so opted for a frittata.
Great thing with frittatas, much like omlettes, is that you can chuck anything in them and they always taste great.
I had leftover roasted sweet potato in the fridge so used that accompanied by ham, mushrooms and spring onions.
Served with a simple leave salad and tomatoes, it was the perfect late lunch.
3 organic eggs
1 spring onion
1 large chestnut mushroom
1 slice of ham
Half a small sweet potato (roasted)
15g dairy free cheese
Salt, pepper, garlic granules and mixed herbs to season.
- Turn the oven on to 200 c.
- Chop the spring onion, mushroom, ham and sweet potato into small pieces aand place in a small ceramic dish.
- Whisk the eggs adding the seasoning.
- Pour the eggs over the veg and ham in the dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.